Audia Flight - Flight Three integrated amplifier (DEMO)
There is a new review out on the Audia Flight - FL Three integrated amplifier in 6moons. There are also many other reviews; do a Google search!
Audia Flight is proud to introduce the Flight Three integrated amplifier. It’s an incredible component, where every small detail is carefully thought out for the discriminating high-end audio enthusiast, and yet, offering exceptionally good value. The front panel, the volume control knob, the feet and the remote control, are masterpieces crafted from solid aluminum. The input selector allows the user to choose among four unbalanced and one balanced input(s), featuring sealed relays in inert atmosphere and gold terminations.
The logic control, with an independent toroidal transformer, as in Audia’s philosophy, is independent from the analogue section and connected by photo-couplers only.
A by-pass feature, selectable by remote control, allows the user to turn the Flight Three into a power amplifier through a specified input. You may include the amplifier in a multi-channel system as front speakers power amplifier, while using the same speakers for two channel listening with stereo sources connected to the amplifier.
Rec input, Monitor and Preamp output achieve the full flexibility for this Hi-End integrated amplifier.
An optional phono MM/MC board can also be installed. The phono stage has a lot of flexibility with user adjustable input impedance via dip switches and/or a resistor for custom impedance.
Two 75Wrms amplifiers with 400VA toroidal transformer, dual mono design, current feedback and sophisticated preamp section allow the stunning sonic picture of a truly high-end system, with a deep and incredible bass control.
Eight stabilized power supplies give energy to all stages until the driver, and four hi-current power supply (72,000µF) for the output stages only.
A large VFD display will inform you about the input choice, and the main sets as you select them.
- 75wpc | 8ohm / 125wpc | 4ohm
- Optional Phono board with infinite adjustment possibilities, and also dealer installable.
- 4 unbalanced input, 1 balance input, 1 monitor input, a possibility to have one input as a “direct”, 1 pre output, 1 rec output.
- 1 output for headphones
- One 400VA toroidal transformer
- Dual mono layout, with separate power supply for left and right channel
- Stabilized power supply until driver transistor.
- ALPS blue potentiometer
- Mute function with memory
- Fully functional aluminum remote control
- Blue display
- 15mm front panel
- Audia link to connect other Audia Flight components (for easy one remote access)
- Optional RIAA phono card accuracy: +/- 0.25 dB | MC gain: 58dB; MM gain: 38dB (add $295.00 to the asking price)
Audia Flight FL Three is now available and ready for shipment. This is part of the moderately priced “THREE” series, and is made 100% in Italy (no Chinese production, no parts from China or Asia either)!
- The unit for sale is in MINT condition review/demo model, with all accessories, original box & manual -
- Use of either paypal (3.5%) or credit cards (4.0%) will result with the applicable surcharge, and accepted from U.S. residents only -
AUDIA are, all in one, SUPERB!
T: (203) 877-7776