For sale is Audio Research Reference Phono 2 preamp. Condition is like new. 1 careful owner.
Comes with original box, remote, 20a power cord and manual. Unit is lightly used. Only 8 months with 625 hours on tubes.
Original voltage is 240.
Prefer wire transfer payment. Will accept paypal with 4% paypal fee.
Will ship worldwide.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: ± 0.2dB of RIAA, 10Hz to 60kHz: 3dB points below 0.5Hz and above 300kHz.
- DISTORTION: .002% at 1.0V RMS 1kHz BAL output.
- GAIN: Selectable 51 dB (Low), 74 dB (High) at 1 kHz BAL; 45 dB (Low), 68dB (High) at 1 kHz SE. (MC & MM compatible).
- BUTTONS: Front (6) Power, Input, Gain, Load, RIAA, Mute. Remote adds "hours" and "Display".
- INPUT IMPEDANCE 47K ohms and 100pF SE. Additional selectable loads: 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50 ohms and Custom. (Custom loading value is factory set at 47K ohms unless specified otherwise.)
- PHONO EQUALIZATION: (Selectable) RIAA, Columbia, Decca.
- POLARITY: Non-inverting.
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 200 ohms SE, 400 ohms balanced. Recommended load 50K-100K ohms and 100pF. (10K ohms minimum and 2000pF maximum.)
- MAXIMUM INPUTS: 250mV RMS at 1kHz (680 mV RMS at 10kHz).
- RATED OUTPUTS : 0.5V RMS 10Hz to 20kHz, 100K ohm load (output capability is 80V RMS BAL output at 1/2% THD at 1kHz, 40V SE.)
- POWER SUPPLIES: Electronically-regulated low and high voltage supplies. Line regulation better than .01%.
NOISE: 0.22uV equivalent input noise (High Gain) (65dB below 0.1mV 1kHz input).
- TUBE COMPLEMENT(4) 6H30 dual triodes, plus (1 each) 6H30, 6550C in power supply.
Thanks for looking.