The Maughan Box is an audiophile grade version of B&W's original bass alignment filter. It can be used with Matrix Series 801 or 802s. It enables the 801 Series II speakers to acheive flat frequency response to 20hz. It can be used with either single ended or XLR connections.
This unit is a defnite improvement over the original B&W bass alignment filter.
Unit is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents, or dings.
- Dual mono construction with double transformer power supplies
- Fully balanced construction
- Separate power supply regulation for each voltage rail in each channel
- Completely symmetrical parts layout
- High speed, switching-grade electrolyic power supply capacitors with film bypass capacitors to reduce power supply impledance
- 1% metal film resistors used throughout
- Audiophile grade polypropylene capacitors matched to within 0.4%
- Teflon coated, silver plated, oxygen free, high purity solid core copper used in signal path
- Gold plated Neutrik XLR and Mogami RCA connectors
- Detachable IEC power cord connector
PayPal, personal check, bank check and wire transfer are all accetpable. If using PayPal, please add 3%.
**Please see my other ad for B&W 801 Matrix II speakers.