Up for sale is a Blacknote DSA150 Class D digital integrated amp. Technically I am the original owner as I bought this from the distributor as a show sample. Very little use in a second system. I powered Everything from Dynaudio C3, Tannoy Kensingtons, Totem Model-1s, to Martin Logan CLS without any problems. One of the better integrated amps I have owned. Made in Italy, and retails for $7,000. It is in great shape. Rated 8 to be on the safe side. No noticeable flaws. Very few hours, as it was mainly used for display purposes and not played during the shows. I only used it in a bedroom system. I have everything original box, manual, and remote. I will accept MO's and cashiers checks only. Sorry no paypal. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Email me with any questions. I check my emails daily.....thanks for looking!! I may be interested in possible trades up or down for speakers or amps.
The DSA150 is a true 150watt superior Class D digital integrated amplifier designed to satisfy the most discerning audio enthusiasts. The DSA150 is able to deliver both uncompromised sound quality and great power thanks to its innovative technology.
The DSA150 has a full digital Class D output stage engineered in-house and powered by traditional massive dual-mono I.E. handcrafted transformers hence avoiding a switched mode power supply. Its effortless power ensures superb control of the audio signal paths.
The DSA150 has its internal preamplifier and power amplifier stages perfectly isolated. They can be separated and set up for double passive amplification audio systems for premium quality & sound performance. The preamplifier stage is controlled with a classic high quality ALPS volume control while six different line inputs, three RCA and three XLR are powered by 24 Karat gold encapsulated relays guaranteeing a fully isolated line silence with zero negative feedback & crosstalk.
A proprietary Blacknote design called "Flat Load Independent-Frequency Response" allows perfect matching with any (hi-end) audio speaker on the market. The FLI-FR system, apart from keeping the frequency response stable independent of the speaker load, enables a perfectly linear response down to a remarkable 1 ohm matching.
A real 150 watts per channel enables it to effectively drive almost all the speakers on the market, besides the very low output noise & impedance of the Blacknote DSA150 amplifier joined with super wide bandwidth insure top class performance with a level of accuracy very hard to reach with traditional amplifiers.
The DSA150 is fully remote controllable with a flat elegant handset completing one of the most innovative amplifiers available today.
DSA150 Technical Details:
* Digital Superior Class D Amplifier, Flat Load Independent Frequency Response design.
* Dual Mono Super Linear Power Supply Integrated amplifier design
* 2 X 150W Continuous Power at 8, 4, 2 & 1ohms
* Frequency Response 10Hz – 50KHz @ +/- 3dB
* <0.01% THD @ 20Hz-20KHz
* Output Impedance: 0,02ohm @ 1KHz
* Input Impedance: 47Kohm
* 100% stability at 1ohm speaker load working
* >350W IHF Dynamic Power
* >120dB Dynamic Range
* >400 Damping Factor
* 80uV max output noise
* 3 x RCA Single End Inputs
* 3 x XLR Balanced Inputs
* True Separate PREAMP OUTPUT stage – RCA OUT PINS Available for exclusive Preamp Functionality
* True Separate AMP IN stage - RCA IN PINS Available for exclusive Preamp Functionality (disables the remote functions)
* Audiophile ALPS remote volume control
* Giant LED On/Off switchable display
* Dimension: 430mm L x 145mm H x 390mm D (17” L x 5¾ ” H x 15 ½ D)
* Weight: 25Kilos (55Lbs.)
* NOTES: The Flat Load Independent Frequency Response design allows perfect speaker matching and stable frequency response with all audio loudspeakers.