Audio Technica AT-OC9ML/II mc cartridge in mint condition. Less than 20 hours of play. Fantastic cartridge with lots of clean detail, spacious sound-stage and well defined bass. Only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to a preamp with a phono section that works best with MM cartridges.
*Please make sure that your phono stage has MC cartridge capability. This cartridge will not run correctly on an MM phono stage. Feel free to ask as many questions as you wish before buying.
*Buyer pays a flat USPS shipping fee of $11.25, which includes insurance. Shipping to the non-contiguous states will be a little extra. I will pay half the PayPal fee and buyer pays the other half.
Audio-Technica AT-OC9ML/II Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving coil
- Output voltage: 0.4mV
- Frequency range: 15Hz - 50kHz
- Recommended load impedance: 20 ohms or higher
- Channel balance @ 1 kHz: <1dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 32/21dB
- Stylus shape: Microline
- Stylus construction: Nude square shank
- Cantilever: Gold-plated solid boron
- Wire used for coils: PCOCC
- Dynamic compliance: 9 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Recommended tracking force: 1.25 - 1.75 g
- Dimensions: 1.01 x 0.66 x 0.68
- Color: Gold/Black
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Mounting: ½ inch