This multi-disc Linn player comes with a lyrical sounding pre-amplifier and an exception sounding CD/SACD player. It has been very lightly used with low hours in an all-Linn system under smoke-free environment.
The power supply is auto switching between 100-120V and 220-240V. A basic power mains cable will be included.
Remote control and original box included.
- Advanced universal multi-channel source and control component
- Unites all quality disc formats including Super Audio CD and DVD-Audio
- Features proprietary Linn SILVER DISK ENGINE technology for optimised audio performance
- Digital Video Output (HDMI)
- Fixed and variable audio outputs
- Decoding and control of up to eight secondary sources
- Supports all current analogue video standards
- Bass re-direct in all multi-channel modes
The UNIDISK SC player is a true high-fidelity AV source and control component. Featuring Linn’s SILVER DISK ENGINE universal disc playing technology, the UNIDISK SC player is designed to facilitate access to movies and high definition music formats and deliver high-quality multi-channel playback.
The UNIDISK SC represents a new generation of multi-channel product and is all you need to access and control music and movies across all quality audio and video formats. Linn’s unique expertise in the field of universal disc playback and experience of integration and control have helped create what is undoubtedly the best value integrated product available today.
The UNIDISK SC player automatically recognises and plays high quality audio and video disc formats, quickly configuring playback. Uniquely amongst universal disc players, the Linn designed SILVER DISK ENGINE identifies source material and outputs signals in their native format for optimised audio performance.
The UNIDISK SC player is designed to be the central component within a multi-channel entertainment system, offering control and decoding for a wide range of external sources. Two SPDIF inputs and two TOSLINK inputs interface to four digital sources, and four additional analogue inputs enable the UNIDISK SC player to connect a total of eight secondary sources.
With both fixed and variable audio outputs the UNIDISK SC player can either be connected to an external pre-amplifier or straight into multi-channel power amplification. Video switching link audio and video streams.
Multi-format source and control component
- Introduced April 2004
- Type Universal disc playing source and control component
- Size (H) 80 mm x (W) 381 mm x (D) 368 mm
- Weight 4.3 kg / 9.5 lbs
- Function High-quality universal disc player that supports all major disc types, with integrated surround-sound processing and control
- Supported Disc Types CD, Super Audio CD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, VCD and SVCD, data discs containing MP3, AAC and JPEG files, MPEG1 and MPEG2 streams, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW
- Audio Decoding (disc) CD Stereo, stereo sub and Dolby Pro Logic II decoding SACD Stereo, stereo sub and multi-channel decoding
(analogue only) DVD-A Stereo, stereo sub and multi-channel decoding (analogue only) DVD-V Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, dts, Stereo, stereo sub dts CD dts CD/DVD MP3 MP3 VCD/SVCD MPEG-1 audio
- Audio Decoding (external sources) Digital Input Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, dts, AAC, Stereo, stereo sub Analogue Input Dolby Pro Logic II, Stereo, stereo sub
- Power Supply Switching power supply with
auto-ranging (100 - 120 V ac @ 50 - 60 Hz)
(220 - 240 V ac @ 50 - 60 Hz)
- Power Consumption 15/40 W (standby/operating)
- Multi-Room KNEKT functionality for local and main room. In main room allows for connection of four local rooms. Accessory socket: allows connection of a Linn Room Control Unit. IR Flasher 1 and 2: allows connection of an IR repeater to allow control of other equipment. 6 mA constant current output. Modulation frequency can be varied from 20 kHz to 450 kHz.
Please add 3% for paypal.