Amazing sounding CD player from Mcintosh in excellent condition! If you are a CD and don't forget, SACD fan, this unit is for you. Famous Mcintosh build quality and made in the USA!!! Original box and packing included.
MCD500 SACD/CD Player with Digital Inputs combines exceptional sound quality
and flexibility with a unique parallel DAC topology. Four 24-Bit, 192 KHz PCM/DSD digital to analog converters per channel are arranged in a differential balanced configuration enabling a more faithful reproduction of the analog waveform resulting in outstanding fidelity with very low noise and distortion. The superior low-level linearity achieved by this design reveals extraordinary detail for the kind of transparency normally experienced only during live musical events.
- Design: SACD/CD Player
- Codecs: SACD, Redbook CD (16/44.1), MP3, WMA
- DACs: Four 24/192 ESS
- MFR: 4 Hz – 20 kHz (CD), 4 Hz – 40 kHz (SACD
- THD+N: 0.0015%
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Outputs: XLR and RCA Analog, Coax and Toslink Optical Digital
- Output Voltage: 2 Volts RCA, 4 Volts XLR (Fixed), 6 Volts RCA, 12 Volts XLR (Variable)
- Inputs: Coax and Toslink Optical Digital
- Dimensions: 6″ H x 17.5″ W x 16.5″ D