US 48 Only.
Audio Note Kit DAC 2.1, Level A, professionally Built by Digital Pete. Stello U3 USB to spdif converter. Both work perfectly and in great condition. These two work magic together.
I've gone through many pieces of equipment but this DAC has stayed - it is incredibly natural and analog sounding. It kicked the ARC DAC7 and other highly regarded pieces out of my house. It's full and musical sounding. If you like cold, clinical "accuracy" you should look elsewhere. (Note: The DAC is configured as Coax only - hence the spdif converter for USB if preferred)
The Stello U3 is the best converter I've ever tried... Trust me, a good USB converter can make a huge difference in sound.
This combo gives you the best of both worlds...awesome analog sound, with usb capability. If you are only interested in the DAC, you may subtract $225.
However, if you are at all interested in computer audio/USB, I'd suggest you get it. Miscellaneous:
- Tubes: Will include extra Power supply tubes for the DAC (the Original Russian 6x5 which was replaced by the installed NOS soon after purchase, and my spare NOS ECL82). The installed 6922's have next to no hours.
- Shipping: I will cover shipping costs...may need to send two packages. For PayPal, I will only ship to verified addresses - No exceptions.
- Payment: All forms of payment must clear before I ship expect 4 full business days for checks.
- I reserve the right to work exclusively with established members with positive history.
- The 'make offer' is so that I can screen buyers. The price is fair.
- I will politely ignore scammers or weird tire kickers.
- I will remove the ad upon sale (i.e. no need to ask, "Is it still available" ;)
- The last 6 pictures are my actual DAC before shipped to me
Do your research, there's plenty of info out there about these pieces.
P.S. There's really too much to tell...If you are a serious buyer, I'd be glad to answer any and all questions you have...call my number, and leave a msg with name and number, I will call you back (608) FourSix7-7018
(It's OK, this is a premium ad