Antelope Zodiac DAC FACTORY REFURBISHED
by Antelope Audio
May have minor cosmetic imperfections For questions, email Don Spacht at [email protected] A mouth-watering D/A converter with Antelope's 64-bit Oven Clock built-in!
Antelope's Zodiac DAC harnesses the power of digital audio without sacrificing the warmth and fullness typically associated with analog gear. Designed to deliver bit perfect, transparent sound, Zodiac is suitable for the most demanding professional studio and matering rooms, high-end audiophile applications, including: HDTV, DVD, digital cable, music server, portable music player, digital audio workstations and desktop audio editing applications. Zodiac is also perfect for the home user who simply loves to listen to music at the highest quality.
Separate A and D power supplies virtually eliminate digital cross-talk and this is further enhanced by keeping those circuits on separate boards. These boards utilize large internal ground plains, cancelling noise and voltage shifts.
The Custom designed USB controller chip streams data at 480 Mbits, allowing audio up to 192kHz with native drivers for Mac, PC and Linux. Dual-stage headphone driver architecture delivers smooth sound at both high and low levels.
Enjoy your music all over again with the Zodiac!
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate (only with USB and S/PDIF)
- Antelope Oven Controlled Clock with Ultra Low Jitter
- Built-in 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking eliminates jitter from all digital inputs
- Anti-thumping Speaker & Ear protection on power up & source change
- Computer Data (USB), 2 optical Digital (TOSLINK), 2 coxacial - SPDIF (RCA)
- Stereo analog outputs - balanced (XLR), unbalanced (RCA)
- Dual-stage headphone driver architecture for superior matching with professional headphone coils
- Large volume control of analog outputs and a separate volume control for headphones
- Input select button easily toggles between inputs
- USB comptable with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux without driver installation
- PC/MAC/Linux software control panel
- Meets FCC and CE requirements