Great condition, traded-in Luxman DA-06 USB D/A Converter
Unit comes with in original box and packaging, with manual, power cord and power umbilical
Unit is rated an 8/10 due to light use.
- Form: 2 channel D/A converters
- Appropriate Sampling Frequency: USB input (PMC): 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 352.8k, 384kHz (16, 24, 32bit). USB input (DSD): 2.82M, 5.64MHz. COAX/OPT/AES/EBU input: 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, 192kHz (16, 20, 24bit)
- Digital Input: USB (Type B) 1 system, COAX 2 system, OPT 2 system, AES/EBU (XLR) 1system
- Digital Output: COAX system, OPT 1 system
- Analog Output: RCA unbalanced system, XLR Balanced System
- Cable output voltage/impedance: 2.5V / 300 ohms (unbalanced), 600 ohms (balanced)
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.