Wadia's superior technical performance with sleek, industrial design. The Wadia 321 has two optical, two coaxial and one high speed USB digital input, allowing music from all sources to be reproduced with the extreme precision and elegance audiophiles expect from Wadia Digital. The truly exceptional sound quality is facilitated by the variable balanced and unbalanced audio outputs, offering premium noise rejection for optimal performance.
The clean glass top panel, aluminum construction and fiber optic light diffuser panel illumination of the chassis add aesthetic beauty and an extremely comprehensive user interface to the superior sound quality of the Wadia 321, resulting in a complete solution component for the most discerning customer.
• 192 kHz/24 bit sampling rate
• Five digital inputs, including USB
• Variable analog output
• Beautiful industrial design of glass and aluminum
About this unit:
New, sealed in-box Wadia 321 Decoding Computer
Unit comes in sealed box, never opened. Unit comes with owner’s manual, power cord and remote control. Unit comes with full manufacturer’s warranty.
This unit has been recently discontinued by Wadia.
Photos are stock images.
Basic Specs: • Frequency Response: +/-0.5dB from 4Hz to 20,000Hz. +0.5/-3dB from 4Hz to 68,000Hz (Source Dependent)
• Variable Output Level: 0-4.0Vrms Unbalanced/0-8.0Vrms Balanced
• Dynamic Range: 100dB
• Output Impedance: 600ohms Unbalanced and Balanced
• Digital Input Format: SPDIF (PCM)
• Digital Input Sample Rate: Coaxial and Optical: up to 192kHz, 24-bit. USB: up to 192kHz, 32-bit
• Digital Inputs: Coaxial 1 and 2: 0.5V p-p/75ohms. Optical 1 and 2: -15dbm to -21dbm (TOS Link). USB: USB Type B Connector Transaction Details:
Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance cost. Please call 734-662-3595 and ask for Larry or Richard for any further information on this product. Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. Ohio residents pay 6.75% sales tax. Illinois residents pay 6.25% sales tax + local municipalities if applicable. PayPal Users pay 3.5% fee. Please check on the availability of item as we are also a retail outlet and some items are sold prior to us being able to update the listing. All electronics support US voltages only unless indicated otherwise. We do not change voltages.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: www.paragonsns.com
Thank you for looking.