I am the second owner of this DAC-2 DSD and it is in near perfect shape.
• ESS Reference audio (ES9018) 32 bit DAC
• Fully balanced design with balanced and unbalanced outputs
• VFD display for input, sample rate, volume control, and configuration viewing
• Remote control with features such as balance control and phase inversion
• Defeatable - 32 bit volume control
• HT Bypass inputs (selectable via DC trigger)
• 2x Coax inputs
• 2x Toslink inputs
• 1x AES/EBU input
• 1x Balanced I2S input via HDMI cable (not standard HDMI cable format)
• Compact size (8.5"W x 4.125"H x 13.5"D)
• Asynchronous USB input supports up to 32-bit 384kHz PCM, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
• USB 2.0 compliancy & ASIO 2.2 (Drivers support for Mac and Linux systems)
• USB Galvanic isolation
Payment via PayPal only. Insured FedEx Ground and PayPal fees included. To purchase, click Buy-It-Now I will email you a PayPal invoice.
Sales within the continental US only.