For sale is a slightly used DSPeaker 8033S (Stereo Input). I am the second owner but have used it sparingly. It works perfectly and it is probably in 9/10 condition but I will rate an 8 since I am the second owner. I will pay shipping if my asking price is met. I will ship as soon as the check or money order clears. Please ask any questions and thanks for looking. I can also email more pics, just let me know.
Here is the manufacturers blurb:
The DSPeaker 8033S is perfect for integrating subwoofers in high quality two channel systems. It comes with a mic and automatically adjusts your subwoofer to remove room coloration's that plague all rooms.
A typical listening room resonates in low
frequencies. Because of this, even the best subwoofer may not sound as good as it can. Much of the audio content get masked by the resonances,
introducing unwanted characteristics (such as "slowness" and
"boominess") to the sound. This problem is most pronounced when
subwoofer is placed close to walls or corners of the room.
The Absolute Sound Golden Ear awarded Anti-Mode™ technology eliminates the resonances of the speaker and the room by equalizing both amplitude and time domain responses using very accurate digital signal processing filter structures and anti-phasing technology.
This way, the listener can hear frequencies down to the cut-off
frequency of the subwoofer. Transient response is also drastically
improved in the process, making bass sound faster and more controlled.
Anti-Mode™ 8033S is very simple to use. The
calibration process is completely automatic: it generates frequency
sweeps to the desired calibration point (or multiple points) and
measures the combined transfer function of the subwoofer-room system.
Anti-Mode™ 8033S uses regular RCA connectors, which
can be found from vast majority of home theater equipment and 2 channel gear. Input to the
device is taken from the line level subwoofer output of the
(pre-)amplifier. Output is connected to the RCA line level input of the
- Measures and corrects the combined frequency response of your subwoofer system and the listening room
- User-friendly automatic calibration procedure
- Can be used with any active subwoofer
- Minimum phase filtering, no significant algorithm delay
- Correction range 16-144 Hz
- Three user-selectable additional equalization filters
- Single or multiple measurement point calibration
- Measurement microphone is included
- Ultra-compact enclosure: 126 mm x 80 mm x 28 mm (5" x 3.2" x 1.1")
- Low power consumption: 1.5 W