Thanks for looking at my ad for the Omega Super 7XRS MK II speakers I am selling.Please contact me with any questions or if you need help purchaseing this item.Comes with spikes for backward tilt.
Have a great day !!!!!!
Rick at Audio Force.
SUPER 7XRS MK2 shown in EKO Mocha Tweed
The Super 7 XRS MK2 is a more compact version of it's predessor, the Super 7XRS.
I discovered the RS7 7" driver loves small cabinet volume, so what you see is the result,
A more compact tower that is just as potent, but quicker and more aesthetically pleasing.
This more compact version has numerous advantages over the original:
1) It's faster and more dynamic and still capable of great bottom end.
2) It's friendly to all amp types I have tried.
3) Not much bigger than the Super 3XRS, and with similar factory filled sand chamber.
4) More compact and more visually appealing, but just as big sounding as the original.
5) More affordable to ship.
6) They are more affordable to purchase.
THE XRS CONCEPT
XRS stands for Xtended Room Speaker. What is extended? The all important midrange, the width and depth of the soundstage, the bottom end, and the "hugeness" of the presentation from a very compact speaker (27"H Super 3XRS, 32"H Super 7XRS, and 35"H Alnico XRS). The bass port is angled downward on the 3XRS & 7XRS MK2, and on the bottom of the Alnico XRS, enhancing the bottom end. The wide baffles on all these models enhance the midrange, giving a wide open unboxed sound and tremendous imaging. The back tilt projects the music out into the room lessening influence from the floor.