Sunny Components Inc
1370 E Cypress Street, Suite D
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9-5 and Saturday 10-4.
The perfectly proportioned ’20 is only 12 cm wide, 13 cm deep and 100 cm tall, yet it sounds much bigger than it looks. Three refined, extremely long-throw bass / mid-range drivers ensure that it offers an excellent bass response: the lower one transmits the low bass only, whereas the other two units are installed in the D’Appolito arrangement in conjunction with the superb annular tweeter.
This conﬁguration ensures that the LGS 20 is not inferior to its big sister in any respect in its mid-range / high-frequency response, imaging qualities and liveliness. The carefully calculated and accurately optimised crossover is a quality unit which ensures excellent radiation characteristics in all frequency ranges. We have invested enormous effort in this sophisticated loudspeaker, but the result is certainly worth it: for a speaker of its size the impressive sound and excellent bass reproduction are overwhelming! A genuine delight to the eye and ear. The bases for the LGS 10 and LGS 20 are available either in a wood ﬁnish or in an extra heavy metal version (black or silver). Specifications:
- Nominal power-handling: 75 W
- Music power-handling: 100 W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Frequency response: 45 - 45000 Hz.
- Power requirement (90 dB / 1m): 2,2 W.
- Bass drive unit: 1 x 80 mm.
- Bass/mid-range drive unit: 2 x 80 mm.
- High-frequency drive unit: 1 x 35 mm.
- Crossover frequencies 2100 Hz.
- Dimensions (H x B x T): 100 x 12 x 13 cm.
- Base:1 x 22 x 23 cm.
- Weight: 7 kg.
- Finish: natural maple glossy.
California residents add 9.25% sales tax.
Credit Card and PayPal add 3% fee.