Absolutely like new condition. Put in system, used for 6 months and untouched until recently needing a cable with a straight DIN connector. Very highly rated phono cable with positive reviews (see below). Contact me by email directly at:
JLS 543@ Comcast.net because the new Audiogon system is not always working.
Nonmagnetic Rhodium-Plated DIN Connector and Rhodium-Plated RCA Connectors.
Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality. The sense of mechanical integrity of the Ag-12 Phono cable’s build is immediately apparent. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
* Alpha silver-plated μ-OFC Conductor
* 4-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
* Main Insulation: Air-foamed polyethylene
* Furutech-engineered rhodium-plated DIN or L-DIN and FP-126(R) Alpha-OCC RCA connectors
* The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
* Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
* Dimensions: Cable diameter ~9.5mm • Overall length: 1.2M/set
In the Stereophile phono cable shootout (July 2009 Vol 32 No. 7) Michael Fremer says “The award for best performance and highest build quality at the lowest price goes to Furutech Ag-12”.
See partsconnection dot com/wire_tonearm_ftech dot html
For a Soundstage magazine review see soundstage dot com/vinyl/vinyl20080701 dot htm