Gryphon Scorpiolike new conditionFor sale is Gryphon Audio Designs Scorpio Cd Player. It is the 2nd cd player in their current line. Only 7 months old. 1 owner and condition is like new. It comes with original hand gloves, rem...5900.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Gryphon Scorpio like new condition - 7 months old (230v) [Expired]
For sale is Gryphon Audio Designs Scorpio Cd Player. It is the 2nd cd player in their current line.
Only 7 months old. 1 owner and condition is like new. It comes with original hand gloves, remote, box, power cord and manual.
Ultra High-End CD-Player with Class 'A' Analogue Stages and Four Dual-Differential 32-bit/192 kHz AKM asynchronous D/A Converters.
Gryphon Scorpio employs an Asahi Kasei Microsystems Delta-Sigma DAC from the acclaimed designers of the world’s finest professional A-to-D and D-to-A converters. The advanced DAC at the heart of the Gryphon Scorpio makes a major contribution to the player’s effortlessly natural rendering of a three-dimensional soundscape with exceptional timing and razor-shape detail.
- Four Dual-Differential 32-bit/192 kHz AKM asynchronous digital-to-analogue converters with separate regulated power supplies
- Upsampling to 32-bit/192 kHz for enhanced sonic performance
- Gentle digital filter roll-off for ultra-pure high frequencies
- Two custom-built, temperature-compensated crystal oscillators with better than 5 parts per million accuracy
- European transport with front loading metal tray
- True class A, fully discrete analogue circuits with no negative feedback
- First-order analogue filter with silvered Mica capacitor
- +/- 20 VDC regulated voltage supplies for best THD and noise suppression in analogue sections
- Separate custom-built Noratel toroidal transfor-ers for digital and analogue sections
- 15,000 microFarad power capacitor banks per -hannel
- Ultra-short signal path with minimal Internal wiring
- Balanced analogue outputs with PCB-mounted gold-plated Swiss Neutrik XLR sockets
- 75 Ohm BNC S/PDIF digital output
- 4-line, 20 character display with user-selectable illumination (High/Medium/Low/Off)
- Remote control (also for basic Atilla integrated amplifier functions)
- Designed and built in Denmark
Upsampling to Fs = 192 kHz
Filter bandwidth (-6 dB): 0.5 Hz – 96 kHz
lw_415 Verified Dealer
|Last 12 months||84||100.0%|
Member since June 2006