A Pair of Infinity Reference Standard RS2.5 Stereo Hi-end Audiophile Speakers
You probably have already known these speakers belonging to speaker hall of frame in hifi history. They are excellent sound hi-end speakers produced in the golden age of Infinity. They are hard to find collector items.
I owned many modern and classic speakers, some are several times expensive than these, but these speakers stood up second to none. These speakers inherited several holy grails of speakers design which makes them sound marvel. They beat down many modern expensive high-end speakers in direct comparison.
1. Dipolar open frame design: That makes them sound very open, with wide and deep soundstage in par with electronstatic
2. Ribbon high and mid: They are among the most transparent and sweetest drivers at any price.
3. Sealed bass box and Watkins dual voil coils woofers: That makes them produces authoritive bass with details.
Needless to say they have beautiful made in USA hardwood cabinets which are hard to find in todays speakers.
Surely there are bigger and better vintage Infinities out there, yet many are too big for regular room, they simply is impossible to set up in a regular room. However, these pair is ideal size for smaller and mid size room.
1. woofer foam surroundings are professional refoam by Infinity.
2. disintegrated foam on the high and mid panels are replaced.
3. plastic binding posts are replaced with hi-end speaker binding posts.
They are in consecutive serial no, very good condition, 7/10 conservative rating because of their ages.
Because of the weight and size, local pick up with cash in Southern California.
If you can arrange transportation by yourselve, I am happy to assist provided that I would not take any responsibility after the speakers left my place.
Don't miss this chance to get these collector items.