SALE 50% OFF these NEW ICs...
All Level 1 "Classic Series" Analog RCA Interconnects (normally starting at $100/pair now $50/pair): A stereo pair of ANTICABLES Interconnects which will enable line level analog connections between components.
- Starts at only $100/pair now only $50/pair
- 30 day risk free trial
- A good choice for Vintage gear and systems on a tighter budget
- Oxygen Free Copper
- Copper impurities have been reduced down to 5 parts per million
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Neutrik/Rean RCA plugs
- Double shielded option is available for use with turntables or when extra RFI/EMI protection may be needed. Click on thumbnail photo just below the "ADD TO BAG" button for more details.
- Sound less like a cable and more like real music than cables costing many times more (see Testimonials)
- Available in 1/2m, 3/4m and 1m lengths HERE
- Longer lengths available HERE
Priority Mail shipping is a Flat Rate no matter how much product order:
US = $8
Canada = $22
International = $29
Qualifies for 60 day Upgrade Paths to These Higher Level ICs:
- The Level 2.2 "Performance Series" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $150/pr), adds the newly available Keith Louis Eichmann Copper Harmony RCA plugs and cryogenic treated signal wire.
- The Level 3.2 "Reference Series" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $200/pr), utilizes our new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy conductors which are more resolving of textural and tactual information.
- The Level 4.2 "Reference PLUS" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $230/pr), also utilizes our new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy conductors which are more resolving of textural and tactual information, "plus" the new Silver Harmony plugs which are even more resolving.
- The Level 5.2 "PURE Reference" Analog RCA Interconnects (starting at $260/pr), continues to utilize our excellent new ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire, but also adds the worlds best sounding PURE Harmony RCA plugs
Design Concept: Typical interconnect cables usually have a signal wire surrounded with a thick plastic dielectric material, which is then surrounded by the ground conductor to shield it from EMI/RFI noise, and then more plastic dielectric material. This typical approach has the usual drawbacks of accumulating a lot of dielectric effect distortion, and an accumulation of shunting capacitance. The ANTICABLES Analog RCA Interconnects use a different approach. Since air is a near perfect dielectric, no extra insulation dielectric material (beyond the thin red coating) is used, and the wires are suspended in free air. Eliminating dielectric effect distortion is what allows these interconnects to sound like music, (not a cable).