Jeff Rowland Design GroupContinuum 500For sale is Jeff Rowland Design Group Continuum 500 Integrated amplifier. Condition is excellent with some light marks at the left side panel else it should be rated at 9/10. With box, manual...5750.00
Sorry, this listing has ended.
You may like one of these similar items:
Jeff Rowland Design Group Continuum 500 (210-250v) [Expired]
For sale is Jeff Rowland Design Group Continuum 500 Integrated amplifier.
Condition is excellent with some light marks at the left side panel else it should be rated at 9/10.
With box, manual and accessories.
Original 210-250 voltage version.
Will ship worldwide with low cost courier service.
Prefer wire transfer. Paypal please add 4% for fee.
- Output Power, Continuous RMS watts, both channels driven 500 watts @ 8 ohms per channel, 1000 watts @ 4 ohms per channel.
- Frequency Response 5 Hz - 45 kHz, -3 dB @ 8 ohms
- Peak Output Current 40 amps
- Dynamic Range 120 dBa
- Load Impedance Range 3 ohms - 16 ohms
- Input Impedance 48 k ohms
- THD and Noise, 0.1 watts to Maximum Output < 0.1%, Typically .01% @ 1 kHz
- Damping Factor @ 1 kHz > 1000
- Gain Structure Preamplifier Section 14 dB, Amplifier Section 26 dB
- Volume Control Range 99.5 dB
- Volume Control Resolution 0.5 dB +/- 0.05 dB Over Entire Range
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio > 85 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Inputs 2 pair Balanced (XLR), 2 pair Unbalanced (RCA)
- 1 pair Unbalanced (RCA), Unity Gain (Bypass)
- Outputs 1 pair Balanced (XLR), 1 pair Unbalanced (RCA)
- 1 pair CE-Approved Speaker Wire Clamp
- Power Consumption Idle - 35 watts, Max - 2000 watts
Thanks for looking.
lw_415 Verified Dealer
|Last 12 months||120||100.0%|
Member since June 2006