Modified Jolida JD100 CD player. The output capacitors were modified to VCaps and Multicaps were also added to the output board.
HRAM (Hot Rod Audio Mods) did the original modifications, and others did later modifications. The Tentlabs clock is disabled due to some possible incompatibilities.
Power supply board has been modified.
I added the Ei tubes myself after trying various tubes.
The signal path resistors are not modified, and could benefit from replacement.
I believe I paid well over $1000 in total for the modifications, but I am not sure of the exact amount as I don't have the receipt.
Some of the mods include:
- added dampening using various products
- modified caps and resistors (though signal path resistors not modified, this would help)
- Tent Labs low jitter clock not enabled due to possible incompatibilities
- Vcap oil impregnated caps
- Cardas output terminals (second terminals bypassed), upgraded wiring
- Ei yugoslavia tubes
Have original shipping box, but not original manuals. Will package well, remote and unit fully functional. Prefer local pickup, can setup system for demo, but willing to ship. Missing two screws on the back cover but the cover is still held in place by the other screws. Paypal 3% extra.