The Quad ESL-989 shares much of its technology with the ESL-988, but it is a larger model with two extra bass panels and a higher rated power supply. The extra panels increase the bass output, but also contribute to an enhanced performance in the mid-band.
About this unit
Fantastic condition pair of trade-in Quad ESL-989 electrostatic loudspeakers in highly desirable "Vintage" finish, with wooden top & base caps, and a classical style acoustically transparent cloth "sock." Speakers come in original boxes with AC power leads and printed owner's manual.
Speakers are rated an 8/10 for some minor scratching on the front and back of the bottom speaker bases. This is cosmetic only and does not impair functionality.
Note: One stock image is included for finish/colour representation purposes.
- Maximum Power Output: 2N/m2 at 2m on axis
- Sensitivity: 1.5u bar per volt referred to 1m (86dB/2.83V RMS)
- Impedance: 8 ohm nominal
- Maximum continuous input voltage: 10V
- Programme peak (20 Hz - 20 kHz ) for undistorted output: 40V
- Programme peak (20 Hz - 20 kHz ) for permitted peak input: 55V
- Directivity Index: 125Hz 5.0dB; 500Hz/6.4dB; 1kHz/7.2dB; 8kHz/10.6dB
- Axis band limits: -6dB at 35Hz 3rd order (low level: -6dB > 20kHz)
- AC Input: 110-120V
- Dimensions Including Base (H x W x D): 44.69" x 26.38" x 12.4"
- Weight: Approx 55 lbs each, net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard or Amanda if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.