Used for a few weeks, purchased new, locally.
Selling due to upgrade, works flawlessly as new.
The GSPre is both a line stage and phono stage, with programmable functionality and flexibility, making it the perfect solution to adapt and grow in your system. The phono stage is no mere afterthought, but a separate, vacuum tube-powered circuit providing enough gain for a variety of phono cartridges. When listening conditions require a more personal experience, the GSPre also has a headphone amplifier capable of driving a range of headphone impedances. The front panel layout is designed to simply and clearly display all functions and information, and integrates beautifully with the rest of the chassis and the G-Series amplifier.
• Stereo Vacuum tube Line and Phono preamplifier with Headphone amplifier in one attractive package.
• Pure Class-A differential amplifiers in the Line stages, no feedback.
• Pure Class-A SE amplifiers in the Phono stages, no feedback.
• VF display with Blue LED's for Phono Loads and mode selected, and rotating Volume & Input Select encoder.
• Balance and SE input/output.
• 7 levels of voltage regulation and a low noise R-core power transformer.
• Phono stage features low noise JFET inputs and 6H30 outputs as well as programmable loading.
• Line stage features low noise JFET inputs and 2 parallel 6H30 outputs.
• Features custom designed coupling capacitors in the line and phono stages.
• +12v trigger output to turn on power amplifier and other system components.
• Low distortion vacuum tube headphone amplifier designed for driving a wide impedance range, 30-300 ohms.
• Removable 15A IEC power cord.