Dynavector SUP-200 moving coil step up transformer in like new condition. About two years old. I had this in my main system with a Dyna XV1S and it sounds terrific. Should work great with most any low output MC cartridge. Box and manual included.
New price is $2650. Paypal please add 3%. Thanks for looking.
The SUP-200 has 26dB gain and can be matched with all moving coil cartridges within the 3-35 ohms Impedance range and an output voltage of more than 0.1mV. The use of high permeability core material ensures ultra-low distortion and maintains minimum power loss.
- The use of high permeability core material ensures ultra-low distortion and maintains minimum power loss.
- Vibration control is achieved by impregnation of the coil. Further insulation is provided between the coil and casing. Large diameter OFC coil windings ensure minimal power loss, high resolution in the critical mid-low frequency area and a smooth high-frequency response.
- The transformer is magnetically double shielded by a nu-metal housing then encapsulated in a thick aluminum case that completely separates the left & right channels and ensures complete shielding.
- A high quality carefully selected resistor is used to correctly terminate the secondary output to maintain a steady performance and excellent frequency response regardless of the change in load impedance or connected audio cables.
- Rhodium plated input-output RCA terminals provide excellent reliability and long durability. The rigid construction of the aluminum chassis discourages vibration and culminates in a high performance aesthetically pleasing product.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz-100k Hz (+0.5 dB, -1.0 dB )
- Step-Up Gain 26dB (3 ohms / 47k ohms at 1k Hz)
- Channel Balance < 0.1dB at 1k Hz
- Channel Separation > 90dB at 1k Hz
- Input Impedance 3 ohms - 35 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 47k ohms
- Dimensions W120 mm x D100 mm x H60 mm
- Weight 1.15 kg
- Country of origin Made in Japan