Furman Elite-15 PFi Power Conditioner
new in box full warranty
Furman Elite 15 PFi Power Conditioner
- 13-outlet power conditioner Provides superior performance for power amps and other gear
- 15 amp capacity
- Power Factor correction provides 45 amps peak surge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- 1 linearly filtered front panel outlet
- 4 linearly filtered outlets
- 4 linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components)
- 4 power factor corrected amplifier outlets
- New, ultra-quiet power supply
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) for unequaled AV clarity
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) provides the highest level of protection available
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Ultrasonic filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog components
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Detachable surge suppression module for telco and cable / satellite connectors
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
- AC Current Capacity: Input, 15 Amp capacity required; Output, 11-15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined, continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode, > 40
dB from 10 Khz. - 100 kHz. >80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. – 1 GHz.
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- Dimensions: 4" high, 17" wide, 14.75" deep (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 15 lbs.
13-Outlet Power Protection for Power Amps
Just Like Doubling the Power of Your Amp
For cost-conscious home theater or hi-fi systems where premium
performance is still essential, you can't do better than the 13-outlet
Furman Elite-15 PF i. It delivers performance approaching Furman's
IT-Reference Series at a fraction of the cost. The Elite-15 PF i
upgrades and enhances the Elite-15 PF with an improved power supply
that's quieter than ever, thanks to wide-bandwidth LiFT Linear
Filtering Technology and other Furman innovations. It also includes 12v
"Surround Sound was More Precise"
When you plug your components into the Elite-15 PF i, you will
immediately notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual
images from your system.
"Surround sound was more precise, with a noticeably quieter noise
floor," reports Doug Blackburn in his February 2006 review of the
Elite-15 PF for Widescreen Review magazine. "Bass improved
noticeably with the front three amplifier channels and three subwoofers
all connected to the Elite 15. There was a newfound kick, drive, and
tightness to the bass that improved the quality of the entire bottom
Sonic transients will be startlingly fast with bass fundamentals that
shake foundations with their weight and visceral impact. Mid and high
frequencies will bloom with sweet, non-glaring ease while imaging
improves dramatically, all the while remaining true to your system's
"Everything Looked Better"
The Elite improves picture quality, too. Video presentation will be
crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as
well as noticeably improved depth and clarity.
"DVD images were more noise free. Everything looked better:
sharpness, shadow noise, color reproduction, detail, and textures.
Those things together improved the 3-D appearance of images
significantly," notes Doug Blackburn in his Widescreen Review of the Elite-15 PF.
Power Factor Technology for Peak Power Demands
At the center of the Elite-15 PF i is Furman's unique Power Factor
Technology. For the first time, low-level analog, digital, and video
components are not modulated or distorted via the power amplifier's
extreme AC current demands. The power amplifier 'sees' a highly
filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power. The Elite-15 PF i,
in fact, has in excess of 3 amps of continuous current reserve (over
45 amps peak charge) for the most extreme peak power demands. This
technology enables power amplifiers and powered subwoofers to operate
at peak efficiency, reaching levels of performance previously
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your
home's incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices.
The net effect is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power
and improved immeasurably in quality.
LiFT Leaves Line Noise Behind
Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When
connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise
couples into your system's critical components. This AC noise masks low
level signals and cripples performance. This low level content is
critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio,
as well as the depth and clarity in video.
With Furman's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT),
televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are
fed linearly filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise,
ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the
time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or
audio system as it should be: uncompromised.
Another critical feature is Furman's exclusive Series Multi-Stage
Protection Plus (SMP+). This virtually maintenance-free surge
suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible,
without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe; no
damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Further, our famous
retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack
or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.
The Elite-15 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V
triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found
in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as
a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for
an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be
bypassed if desired.
Quest For Sound
2307-R Bristol Pike