B&W's CM5 is a little bit of a wonder. Reviewers rave about a few things the CM5 does fantastically well. Detail resolution, transient delicacy, speed and neutrality. They use trickle down tech form the Naultilus series and performs like speakers twice the size and triple the money. Plus they look great!
This is a beautiful pair just taken on on trade. The drivers and grills are perfect. The piano gloss black cabinets are in great shape with only minor scratches from dusting. I good buff and they'd look new.
They include the port plugs.
- Design: Two-way, stand-mounted, reflex-loaded loudspeaker.
- Drive-units: 1" (25mm) aluminum-dome tweeter, 6.5" (165mm) woven-Kevlar woofer.
- Frequency range: 45Hz–50kHz, –6dB.
- Frequency response on reference axis: 52Hz–22kHz, ±3dB.
- Sensitivity: 88dB/2.83V/m.
- Harmonic distortion: second and third harmonics (90dB/m): <1%, 100Hz–22kHz; <0.5%, 150Hz–20kHz.
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 3.7 ohms minimum.
- Crossover frequency: 4kHz.
- Dimensions: 13.4" (340mm) H by 7.8" (200mm) W by 11" (280mm) D; including grille and terminals, 11.9" (301mm) D.
- Weight: 19.6 lbs (8.9kg).
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.