I have a mint Audeze braided single-ended cable for LCD4, or others in the line. This is an excellent cable, that I bought used, though it hadn't been used by the first owner. Likewise, I only put 100 hours or so on them. I'm using a different balanced cable.
Premium cable features cryogenically treated four conductor stranded wire, each wire consisting of a large number of extremely fine strands of silver-plated single-crystal OCC copper with a combined cross section equivalent to AWG 20 that ensures low resistance and negligible signal loss. Crystals within strands are oriented in a specific pattern to provide the best possible signal transmission.
• Very flexible, tangle free
• Non-microphonic jacket
• Length: 2.5m; Weight: 110 g
• 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo plug for single ended connection to amplifier
• 2 x 4-pin mini XLR for headphone earcup connection
• Resistance: 12 milliohms per foot
• Capacitance: 10 picofarads per foot
• Inductance: 0.15 microhenrys per foot
• Dielectric strength: 1000V