Paradigm's Series 7 of the classic Monitor 11, is their pinnacle of refinement in this line. The Monitor line is a fantastic example of engineering a line to create the most value for your money, using years of technological development and refinements.
Note some the of the features used in the Studio 11's.
- Advanced S-Pal™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones. First seen in our Paradigm Reference lineup, very high stiffness-to-mass ratio and outstanding internal damping. The result? Remarkable midrange clarity, superb extended bass response and freedom from unwanted resonances and distortions. In an affordable audio category – unbelievable quality!
- Advanced Carbon-Infused Injection-Molded Polypropylene Bass Cones. The high mineral content and injection-molding process have created a durable and rigid cone with affords us bragging rights for cone consistency and repeatability.
- Advanced S-Pal™ Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes with powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for increased power handling! Highs are more soaring and spacious, crystal clear and undiluted even at the higher bandwidths.
- Wire Mesh Tweeter Guard and WaveGuide™. More Reference technology, ensuring a smooth, wide panorama of audiophile-quality sound. Wire mesh protection for the pure-aluminum tweeter.
- Sophisticated crossovers in an affordable audiophile product! Again, it’s almost unheard of: polypropylene film or bipolar electrolytic capacitors, air core and laminated core inductors, high-power resistors. Crossover topologies are first and second-order with corresponding acoustic slopes of second and third-order providing optimal bandwidth and seamless integration as drivers cross over.
- Long-Travel Motor/Magnet Structures. Despite fewer drivers than in previous series’, floorstanding and center channel speakers actually plumb deeper. This is, in part, attributable to the advanced motor/magnet structures: high-temperature copper or aluminum wire voice coils (varies by model) wound on Kapton formers, oversized magnets with all components FEA-optimized.
- Foam-Rubber Elastomer Surrounds. Reference Studio Series geometry! Help achieve that play loud AND play deep effect by allowing longer, expertly controlled cone travel.
- Energy absorbing rubberized front baffle
- Fastener free face using magnetic grill pins
- Low frequency absorbing plinth with rubber feet
- 5-driver, 3-way bass reflex, quasi-3rd-order resistive port, floorstanding loudspeaker
- Crossover using a 3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.2 kHz, 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 700 Hz (lower bass drivers)
- Frequency Response On-Axis ±2dB from 42 Hz - 22 kHz, Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis ±2dB from 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- High Frequency Driver - 25-mm (1 in) S-PAL™ dome tweeter, ferro-fluid cooled and damped
- Midrange Frequency Driver - 140-mm (5-1/2 in) S-PAL™ cone, 25-mm (1 in) voice-coil, oversize ceramic / ferrite magnets, GRIP™ chassis, separate sealed driver chamber
- Low Frequency Driver - Three 165-mm (6-1/2 in) carbon-infused polypropylene cones, 25-mm (1 in) voice-coils, oversize ceramic / ferrite magnets, GRIP™ chassis
- Low Frequency Extension -30 Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic - 93 dB / 90 dB
- Impedance - 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range - 15 - 250 watts
- Maximum Input Power - 180 watts
- Finish - Black Ash
- Weight - 55.3 lbs. (25.1 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD - 41.5" × 7.875" × 13.5" (105.4cm × 20.0cm × 34.3cm)
This pair was a local trade-in by a customer who kept them in like new condition. The drivers, grills and cabinets are flawless. The manual and bases are included.
SALON 1 audio specializes in quality trades, used and demo equipment at a significant savings over retail. We are also dealers for some of the best names in the audio industry. With a hi-end audio showroom and listening room on Florida's East coast and we also ship worldwide.
SALON ONE WELCOMES TRADE-IN GEAR
We ship with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.