Extra $100 off on Sale !!
Price reduced to $499 for promotion.
Now you have a good chance to buy a high-quality and lower price so please make offer you will love it.
Wayne’s Audio proudly present you our specially designed Universal Turntable Outer Ring!
Now weighing 3.2 lbs, a full pound heavier than our previous model. This turntable outer ring is made from solid alloy with 16 copper resonance-controlling inertia weights bonded to the underside. We decided to increase the weight as we found that a slightly heavier ring provided an even greater listening experience.
The ring itself is 2.6 lbs and diameter is 13.5", comes with a set of long weights (10 mm, 0.6 lbs). We also offer optional short weights set (5 mm, 0.35 lbs) for some thin platter turntable.
Outer rings are used because if vinyl records become warped, then they cannot be played. Furthermore, even the slightest warps can easily cause damages to the stylus/needle when played. This product is revolutionary for vinyl playback and can not only fix warps quickly in seconds, but also improve speed stability when the outer ring is installed. The normal flat record only sits on 60% of the platter, while the remaining 40% is in free air induction distortion from styles feedback. The outer ring is designed to contact a record’s edges, improving coupling to the platter to 90% contact. The ring effectively removes record resonance and noise by up to 40%. This is a huge improvement in dynamics, detail retrieval ,complete low-frequency control, 10 db plus in background noise reduction, up to 50% improvement SRA tracking. These all result in reference level vinyl playback. This outer ring has been through trials over many turntables such as Micro Seiki, Clearaudio, VPI, Music hall, Miracord, Hanss, Kronos, Triangle art, Audio Note, Rega, Basis Audio, Thorens, Linn....and works wonderfully.
The special sitting disc comes with your order and can be used to easily sit on the outer ring for centering, can be placed on the small outside diameter to achieve the best results, and can also protect your ring record and the platter when not in play.
This product is guaranteed to improve your listening experience - A Complete Turntable Upgrade!!
Please view my website waynesaudio.com
Here is the YouTube video for Wayne’s audio Outer ring:
Please review my Outer Ring feedback on ebay and Audiogon.