The Bryston BDA-1 is a natural, detailed DAC that had plenty of very glowing reviews.
This particular unit is a seven year old client trade-in (who upgraded to a Bryston BDA-3) and is in excellent condition. No blemishes, smoke free home, single owner. Original manual included.
Shipping to the Continental US only.
From the manual:
The Bryston BDA-1 is a State-of-the-Art external Stereo digital
to analog converter using fully discrete analog class-A proprietary Bryston amplifier circuits.
• Dual 192K/24Bit Crystal DAC’s (CS-4398’s)
• Separate analog and digital linear power supplies
• Discrete Class A analog output stage
• Synchronous up-sampling (176.4K/192K)
• Independent Analog and Digital signal paths
• Eight digital audio inputs:
• 1x USB,
• 4x SPDIF (co-axial wire)
• 2x optical (TOSLINK)
• 1x AES/EBU
• Sample rates: 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz,
• 16-24Bit PCM, 16Bit 32K-48K USB
• Fully Differential Balanced XLR and Unbalanced RCA Stereo outputs.
• Transformer coupled SPDIF and AES/EBU Digital inputs.
• SPDIF COAX Bypass Loop Output
• Software upgradable via RS232 port
• Optional Remote Control
• Remote 12 Volt On/Off Trigger
• Compatible with CD Drives, Sound Cards, Computers, Music Servers.
• Cosmetically matches C-Series BP26, MPS2, BCD-1, etc