This integrated amp has exactly the same circuitry as the highly praised Zanden model 8200 power amp and with its direct input allows it to be used exactly that way.No one understand swhy the integrated was discoed since it remains one of the most asked about amp in their line.This one is a store demo and sounds beautiful!
- - class A/B
- - fully balanced operation
- - KT-120 output tubes
- - 2nd and 3rd stage are directly coupled
- - unique circuitry
- - fixed bias
- - minimal negative feedback
- - Asahi Kasei Fibers Pulshut high frequency noise absorption material
- - optional balanced inputs w/input transformers
- - full function remote control
- - absolute polarity switch
Power output Nominal power output: 90 watts/channel Maximum power output: 100 watts/channel Input impedance 100kΩ (RCA-standard) 10kΩ (XLR 3rd input-optional) 7kΩ (XLR unity gain-optional) Output impedance 4Ω / 8Ω Analog inputs RCA including unity gain x4, (XLR-optional) Frequency response 7Hz-60kHz (-1db) Tube complement KT-120 x4 12AU7 x4 Power consumption 270W Dimensions W: 426mm / H: 308mm / D: 379mm Weight 46.2kg
Back to Top
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Returns are not accepted on this item.