Totem Acoustics Thunder II 500/Watt powered subwoofer in cherrywood finish. The Thunder II subwoofer was a demonstration unit and NOT a refurbished or recertified unit. The speaker was a display/demo for nearly 4 years and was never loaned out to customers to evaluate like most all our products. The subwoofer has a label that shows as a Thunder" unit but the unit is Thunder II. Totem at the time did not change the labeling of the subwoofer and continued using the Thunder labels. The serial numbers is the distinguishing factor as to being the Thunder or Thunder II. The overall speaker is in good shape but a small veneer blemish or veneer chip as shown in the picture provided. The original box is included with the speaker The speaker is a 6 out of 10 rating. Shipping – Included with purchase of the speaker within most contiguous US states(lower 48 states) only. Shipping cost is added to buyers in Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam and Virgin Islands.
The Totem Thunder II Sub’s advanced technology offers a continuous energy flow and musical presence. Designed for
cinema/surround applications where it excels, it performs admirably well as a bass module for stereo or
multi-channel audio use.
The Thunder II Sub’s unique front-firing, active driver shares external cone topography, material and features with
the two flanking passive units. This offers a more informative and continuous energy flow. The Thunder II
intermeshes seamlessly with all Totem products for any tasks where bass augmentation is required.
- 10” active driver / (2) 10” passive radiators for tremendous dynamics and extension
- Internal crossover offers a seamless blend to our loudspeakers
- Designed for A/V / stereo application
- Detachable power cord and isolation feet included
- Slow burn fuse protection
- Exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Lock mitered cabinet joints
- Exclusive, 500 watts integrated amplifier
- High-quality drivers and wiring
- Variable gain / phase / frequency adjustments
for pinpoint accuracy