I am selling my lightly used OPO BDP-103. The face is in near perfect condition and only minor, if any, flaws elsewhere. I am the original owner and I purchased it from an authorized Oppo dealer.
Please let me know if you would like any additional pics beyond those that I've already uploaded. Will ship to USA and Canada. PayPal please add 3%.
Below is a link to Oppo's web page for this player along with a link to a Sound and Vision review: https://www.oppodigital.com/support/blu-ray-bdp-103/
Thanks for looking!
- BD-Video, Blu-ray 3D, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, AVCHD, SACD, CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL, BD-R/RE
- BD-ROM Version 2.5 Profile 5 (also compatible with Profile 1 Version 1.0 and 1.1)
- 1GB (Actual space available for persistent storage varies due to system usage)
- Analog Audio: 7.1ch, 5.1ch, stereo;
- Coaxial/Optical Audio: Dolby Digital, DTS, up to 2ch/192kHz PCM;
- HDMI Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution and DTS-HD Master Audio, up to 7.1ch/192kHz PCM, up to 5.1ch DSD.
- HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/4Kx2K,
- 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
Audio Characteristics (nominal specification):
- HDMI Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, AAC, up to 5.1ch/192kHz or 7.1ch/96kHz PCM.
- HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
- MHL Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, up to 5.1ch/192kHz PCM.
- MHL Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
- Frequency: 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.05dB), 20Hz – 96kHz (-4.5dB ~ +0.05dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >115dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.006% (1kHz at 0dBFS, 20kHz LPF)
Parts & Labor Warranty:
- Power Supply: ~100V – 240V, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: 35W (Standby: 0.5W in Energy Efficient Mode)
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches (430mm x 311mm x 79mm)
- Mass: 10.8 lbs (4.9kg)Operating Temperature41°F - 95°F