Just received a factory refurbished unit from Audible Illusions in excellent condition, opened the box just to take pictures and repacked it, pictures posted are of the actual unit. The line on top is just photo anamoly. Details and specs below. For sale for $1300 inclusive of shipping and paypal fees at my asking price to the 48 contiguous states, anything lower will attract shipping and paypal fees. All shipping via Fedex with Insurance and tracking number. All units in double boxed as received from factory. Please request an invoice before paying. Thanks for looking have a great day. Out Of the country from 23rd afternoon returning on 8th Feb.
Audible Illusions Modulus M3 with MM Phono Factory Refurbished with 6 Month Factory Warranty:
Serial # M3940442
* Circuit Design is Dual Mono, Class-A, Single-Ended Triode, open-loop.
* External Power Supply, housing three separate supplies, prevents unwanted AC-induced distortions.
* Main Chassis has five-separate, fully-regulated FET power supplies in addition to separate filament supplies.
* Audio Circuit has no Cathode Followers or Buffers.
* Standby Soft-Start Circuit prolongs tube life and circuit components.
* Automatic-timed muting with tri-color LED.
* Control Knobs have low-light, back-lit Illumination.
* Separate Volume Controls are Precision Stepped Attenuators.
* Proprietary gold-plated RCA jacks with Teflon insulators.
* All circuit boards are hand-soldered with silver-bearing solder.
* All polypropylene and polystyrene capacitors are proprietary designs of Audible Illusions.
M3 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Overall Gain: 58dB at 1kHz
Tube Compliment: 4pcs., 6H23N-EB Valves, graded & matched
Weight: 20.5 lbs, 24 lbs (shipping weight)
Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H standard rack
Chassis is 17"W x 11"D x 3"H
Power Supply, 6"W x 10"D x 5"H
Muting: 45 second warm-up and automatic brown-out protection
Power Requirements: 115-125VAC, 60Hz
45 watt maximum. 6 foot IEC Line Cord, supplied
Optional 100, 220, 230, 240 50-60Hz transformers.
PHONO SECTION -
Gain: 28dB at 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/- .25dB of RIAA from 20hz to 20kHz
Signal Phase: Non-Inverting
Signal to Noise: 74dB below a 5mV input wide-band
Distortion: Less than .015% at 20 kHz
Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
Phono Overload: 1.2v rms at 1 kHz (100k load)
750mv rms at 1 kHz (IHF load)
HIGH LEVEL SECTION -
Gain: 30dB, Tape & S/S Processor 0dB
Frequency Response: Within +/-1 dB
2Hz to 100 kHz measured w 1-1 probe
(50 k Ohms, 100pf load)
Signal to Noise: 90dB below 1.5V rms output wideband
Input Impedance: 50kOhm - all
Output Impedance: Main-1.2 k Ohms, Tape-150 Ohms
Distortion: .10% at 1.5V rms, 20-50 kHz, into 50kOhm load. Less than .12% THD at 1v out into IHF load
Signal Phase: Main Outputs - Inverting
Tape Outputs - Non-Inverting
Maximum Input: 9v rms.
Tube Preamp with PS, Allen key with extra screw, Original Manual with Warranty Card, Factory Double Boxed and power cord.
Tube Preamp with PS, Allen key with extra screw, Original Manual with Warranty Card, Factory Double Boxed and power cord