Adona Racks AV45 custom vibration isolation rack. 4 standard size shelves, + 1 oversized shelf. Each shelf is a composite of painted mdf base glued to a black granite top. Black posts, silver cross braces, gold hardware, height adjustable, multiple points of vibration isolation, leveling legs, can be expanded upon. Shown set-up in single tower but can be assembled wide and multiple shorter towers connected or additional components added to it. Shown here with 100's of lbs of components on it (MC452 is 110lbs alone!). Legs are sand/lead fillable for better vibration isolation (I did not get to that point in my build yet).
(3) 12” sets of leg (4 per set), black, gold caps on top for holding the cones of next shelf above it.
(1) 6” set of legs, black, gold caps on top
(5) silver cross member assemblies for holding shelves (pic shows 2 on 1 set of legs to also hold power conditioner), each has (4) height adjustable screws with rubber caps to float the shelf for better vibration isolation
(16) height adjustable gold cones for bottom of legs. Each cone is 1.75” tall at shortest. Use to fine tune/level each level of shelves.
(4) gold “coins” with indentation for leg cones and protecting the floor.
(1) 24” x 19” shelf, black wood base with black granite top.
(4) 18” x 18” shelf, black wood base with black granite top.
(1) set of directions and adjustment wrench for shelves.
When assembled as you see in the pic, the entire rack is 25” x 25” x 48.5” tall.
Retail paid was $2400 plus shipping, asking $1500.