MINT PEAVEY 231FX FLS FEEDBACK EQ with CONSTANT Q FILTERS
TOP-OF-THE-LINE model with factory XLR connections! TESTED - works perfect!
Item is MINT condition, Handcrafted in the USA. Retail was $600 US ($794 CA). Buy it Now for $400 CA. See pictures!
Comes with factory manual too!
Please read description for more info.
This unit eliminates FEEDBACK!!! Unit equipped with FLS®, increase system volume until slight feedback occurs. Note the LED(s) that illuminate, and lower the corresponding fader(s) until feedback is eliminated. In other words, see the light pull down the fader, feedback is gone. Yes I love technology!!!
The following is from the Peavey Q231FX Manual!
Peavey engineers have taken graphic equalizers to the next level with its introduction. The Q231FX is designed to provide refined control over any sound reinforcement or studio application. We trust that you are eager to place this unit into your system ASAP.
The Q231FX offers dual 31-band graphic equalization with 1/3 octave filters featuring superior constant "Q" devices. Each channel has balanced inputs/outputs and Peavey's exclusive FLS Feedback Locating System that consists of LED indicators located above the frequency bands to identify the presence of a high energy signal (usually feedback). This sophisticated feedback detector system will allow you to quickly identify and remove feedback. It works like this: when the feedback detection circuit detects the frequency band with the most energy, it causes the LED above the associated frequency band to illuminate. By moving the fader downward for that band, the likelihood of feedback is reduced/eliminated.
The Q231FX Dual 31-Band 1/3 Octave Equalizer with FLS® is designed for use in situations where optimum sonic control is required. Features: Dual 31-band 1/3 octave EQ with +12 dB boost and -18 dB cut Constant Q filters 20 mm faders FLS® 1/4 in. TRS balanced and XLR balanced ins and outs
Bypass switch with status LED Internal power supply
• Dual 31-band 1/3 octave EQ with +12 dB boost and -18 dB cut
• Constant Q filters
• 20 mm faders
• you can use 1/4 in. Balanced/unbalanced ins and outs
• or you can use XLR balanced ins and outs
• Bypass switch with status LED
• Internal power supply Technical Description
• Frequency Response: +/-1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Distortion: 0.005%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Input Impedance: Balanced 20K ohms (equal impedances to ground)
• Output Impedance: 330 ohms
• Maximum Input Level: +21 dBV (8 V RMS)
• Maximum Output Level: +21 dBV (8 V RMS)
• Nominal Input Level: 0 dBV (1 V RMS)
• Nominal Output Level: 0 dBV (1 V RMS)
• Input Headroom: Nominal 21 dB
• Output Headroom: 21 dB
• Output Noise:
• -EQ in bypass: -101 dBV
• -EQ in filter: -95 dBV
• Filter Frequencies: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 32 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100
• Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1
• kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.6 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 3.15 kHz, 4 kHz, 5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 8 kHz,
• 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 16 kHz, and 20 kHz
• Filter Q: 4.77
• Maximum Boost and Cut Filter: +12 dB, -18 dB
• Maximum Boost and Cut Gain: +/-15 dB
• Low Cut Filter: 40 Hz
• Power Consumption: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 20 watts
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.25 H x 19 W x 10.75 D in.
• Weight: 11.7 lbs.