- Purchased in 2016 from authorized dealer.
- Mint condition with little listening time.
- Still no regret if I would keep going with tube amplifier. Very good rating at www.whathifi.com
- All original tubes and very gentle use in smoke and pet free home.
- Original box, manual, etc.
- I didn't buy tube cage or cover.
- If I have to get tube amplifier, I would keep this but going for another system.
- Prefer local pick up or delivery within 100 miles as it is heavy.
- Rogue audio people were very nice and fast response for any questions or technical support.
- Type: Vacuum tube stereo integrated amplifier
- Vacuum Tubes: Two JJ Electric 12AX7, three 12AU7, and four Tung-Sol KT120 for output
- Power Output: 100 Watts per channel, two channels
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Inputs: Four stereo inputs via gold plated RCA jacks
- Phonostage: Moving magnet (MM) with 44dB of gain
- Headphone Amplifier: 1 Watt Headphone amplifier
- Preamplification Output: Buffered variable output (for bi-amp'ing, subwoofers, HT, etc)
- Loudspeaker Output: Gold plated binding posts, 4 and 8 Ohm transformer taps
- Remote with volume and mute
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Dimensions: 18" x 17" x 5.5" (WxDxH)
- Unit is entirely designed and hand built in the USA
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.