fully functional Lumin A1 player. Excellent one owner trade-in. Will ship in original factory packaging.
*** All offers Will be Considered! Be sure to check out our other Classified Ads for more Great gear! ***
*** Buy with confidence from one of the Midwest's longest existing, most knowledgeable audio and video dealer.***
Celebrating 20 years in business!
*** Mark Levinson Dealer of the Year for 2012 ,2013, 2014 & 2015 for the entire United States! ***
***Simply put, you are dealing with the best customer service in the audio/video business. From professional packaging to helpful follow up, our customers always come First! ***
((( Audio Solutions ))) is THE one stop shop for all your Audio/Video needs! Check out all of our other listings on ebay user: audiosolutionsindy
Lumin A-1 Audiophile Network Player
I haven’t been shy about expressing my reservations about computer audio—mostly it seems like too much work, and IMHO is a totally unsexy way to enjoy music. However, by mostly (not entirely) eliminating the need for a computer, the Lumin A-1 player has proven to be the exception. It’s capable of pulling audio media from most external digital sources, including a NAS, plus its dual-mono Wolfson DACs play back a multitude of formats up to and including 32-bit/384kHz PCM/DXD and standard DSD. Operating wirelessly through its own graphically superb iPad app, the A-1 releases the reins of sonic tension and dryness that constrain many digital recordings, adding warmth and weightier presence even to mundane 16-bit/44kHz recordings. I’ve also noted over the months that Lumin makes sure its products are well supported with regular software and firmware updates, and, most recently, Tidal support. It’s so good that it’s the “computer” I’ve come to accept as a high-end source component.
All LUMIN Music Players include the following features:
- Streaming Protocol: UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Supported Audio File Formats: DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD), PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF, Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3, AAC (in M4A container)
- Supported Audio Sample Rates, Bit Depths, Number of Channels:
- PCM: 44.1kHz – 384kHz, 16–32bit, Stereo
- DSD: 2.8MHz (5.6MHz on LUMIN S1), 1-bit, Stereo
- Upsampling rates & bit depths:
- DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
- Supported Control Devices: All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 5.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- App Features: High-resolution artwork. Artwork caching. AirPlay compatibility. Multiple-tag handling. ‘Composer’ tag support. Find & Filter. Tag browsing.
- Input: Ethernet Network 100Base-T, USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, NTFS and EXT2/3 only)
- Outputs:Analog Audio: XLR balanced, 4Vrms, pin 2 Hot, RCA unbalanced, 2Vrms
- Digital Audio: BNC SPDIF:
- PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- HDMI: PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24bit, DSD (Native or DoP) 2.8MHz, 1bit
- Finish: Raw brushed aluminium, Black anodized aluminium finish is available as a special order item.
- Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements
- DSD Support: DSD64 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- HDMI Output:
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- Analog Output Stage: Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- Power Supply: External dual-toroidal
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 7 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.