Selling a great sounding and very versatile Ayon cd-10 signature cd /sacd player / Dac / preamp. As a signature model is has expensive Mundorf silver gold coupling caps, MKP film caps for the power supply, as well as a gold plated pcb circuit board. It utilizes a pair of Russian super tubes (6H30) as well as a tube rectifier 6Z4(6C4P). It plays both DSD and PCM files.The construction is very high end and the unit has been very reliable.It is 1 1/2 years old.It can be used as both a stand alone sacd/ cd player, or Dac / preamp.It has both Fixed and adjustable outputs . It comes with a very solid metal remote.
Asking $3100. Buyer pays shipping.
From the web site:
Full-featured Tube Top Loader SACD/CD-Player
Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Warm up function
- 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp
- No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path )
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- No DC servo that degrades the signal
- High quality parts throughout
- Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
- Separate analog output stage for left and right channel
- Digital input - S/PDIF (RCA), & TosLink
- USB input – 24/384 kHz and DSD 64x/128x
- Digital output - S/PDIF (RCA)
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 6H30 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital & analog
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- Tube rectification for analog output stage
- 10 separate voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- High quality special tube sockets with gold pins
- Capacitors ( MKP 2% )
- High quality – RCA & XLR jack
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Backlit function buttons
- Modified suspension system to isolate the SACD/CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
- Anti-vibration magnetic CD-clamp system with dark acrylic CD-LID
- The aluminum feet are resonance absorbing types
- Metal remote commander
- Chassis finish: black / chrome