Constructed in celebration of McIntosh's 60th year in business, and wrapped in their trademark casework of stainless steel, black glass and blue lights, the MXA60 Integrated Audio System is capable of true-to-life sound reproduction that belies its diminutive size.
About this product
Super condition trade-in McIntosh MXA60 Integrated Audio System.
Unit comes with printed owner's manual, remote control, power cord, and speaker cables. Unit does not come in original box and packing, but will be professionally packed for shipping.
Unit is rated 8/10 for minor cosmetic wear consistent with light use.FEATURES
- 60th Anniversary Model
- 75 Watts Per Channel Output
- Two-way Loudspeaker System
- Cast Aluminum Loudspeaker Construction
- Loudspeaker Tilt CD/SACD Player
- 24-bit, 192kHz Sampling Burr Brown DAC
- AM/FM Tuner with RBDS Display Custom IR Remote Control
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Input
- Line Level Output Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
- POWER OUTPUT: 75 watts into an 8 ohm load is the minimum sine wave continuous average power output, both channels operating
- OUTPUT LOAD IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- RATED POWER BAND: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.05% maximum harmonic distortion at any power level from 250 milliwatts to rated power, 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- DYNAMIC HEADROOM: 1.6dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz +0, -3dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- MAIN/SUB OUTPUT: 1.2V for rated input (4V Maximum)
- SENSITIVITY (FOR RATED OUTPUT): Input 1: 300mV unbalanced Input 2: 600mV balanced
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO (A-WEIGHTED): CD, Input1, Input 2: 98dB below rated output
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION: 0.05% maximum, if the instantaneous peak power out¬put is 150 watts or less per channel with both channels operating for any combination of frequencies from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- WIDE BAND DAMPING FACTOR: Greater than 100
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Input 1: 20K ohms unbalanced Input 2: 20K ohms balanced
- MAXIMUM INPUT SIGNAL: Input 1: 4V Input 2: 8V
- MAIN/SUB OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 500 ohms
- POWER GUARD: Less than 2% THD with up to 12dB overdrive at 1,000Hz
- VOLTAGE GAIN: Input 1 and 2 to Main Output: 12dB; Power Amplifier: 26dB
- TONE CONTROLS: (BASS AND TREBLE) Bass ±10dB (in 1dB steps) at 70Hz; Treble ±10dB (in 1dB steps) at 10kHz
- HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE: 20-300 ohms
- SYSTEM OVERALL DIMENSIONS: Width is 22 inches (55.88cm) Height is 10-7/8 inches (27.62cm) Depth is 16 inches (40.64cm) including connectors. Note: When the Disc Player Tray is opened, the panel clearance required in front of mounting panel is 6-3/4 inches (17.2cm).
- SYSTEM WEIGHT: 64 lbs. (29.03 Kg) net
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: https://www.paragonsns.com/product-category/preowned-specials/