Just received a factory refurbished M3A from Audible Illusions in excellent condition with a 1 Year factory Warranty, still in it original double box, opened it to take pictures only, the picture of the back of the unit is from my own M3A preamp. Details and specs below. For sale for $1450.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees. All shipping via Fedex with Insurance and tracking number. Please request an invoice before paying. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Audible Illusions Modulus M3A with MM Phono Factory Refurbished with 1 Year
Serial # M32110705
* Circuit Design is Dual Mono, Class-A, Single-Ended Triode, open-loop.
* External Power Supply, housing three separate supplies, prevents unwanted
* Main Chassis has five-separate, fully-regulated FET power supplies in
addition to separate filament supplies.
* Audio Circuit has no Cathode Followers or Buffers.
* Standby Soft-Start
Circuit prolongs tube life and circuit components.
* Automatic-timed muting with tri-color LED.
* Control Knobs have low-light, back-lit Illumination.
* Separate Volume Controls are Precision Stepped Attenuators.
* Proprietary gold-plated RCA jacks with Teflon insulators.
* All circuit boards are hand-soldered with silver-bearing solder.
* All polypropylene and polystyrene capacitors are proprietary designs of
M3A TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Overall Gain: 58dB at 1kHz
Tube Compliment: 4pcs., 6H23N-EB Valves, graded & matched
Weight: 20.5 lbs, 24 lbs (shipping weight)
Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H standard rack
Chassis is 17"W x 11"D x 3"H
Power Supply, 6"W x 10"D x 5"H
Muting: 45 second warm-up and automatic brown-out protection
Power Requirements: 115-125VAC, 60Hz
45 watt maximum. 6 foot IEC Line Cord, supplied
Optional 100, 220, 230, 240 50-60Hz transformers.
PHONO SECTION -
Gain: 28dB at 1kHz
Frequency Response: +/- .25dB of RIAA from 20hz to 20kHz
Signal Phase: Non-Inverting
Signal to Noise: 74dB below a 5mV input wide-band
Distortion: Less than .015% at 20 kHz
Input Impedance: 47 kOhms
Phono Overload: 1.2v rms at 1 kHz (100k load)
750mv rms at 1 kHz (IHF load)
HIGH LEVEL SECTION -
Gain: 30dB, Tape & S/S Processor 0dB
Frequency Response: Within +/-1 dB
2Hz to 100 kHz measured w 1-1 probe
(50 k Ohms, 100pf load)
Signal to Noise: 90dB below 1.5V rms output wideband
Input Impedance: 50kOhm - all
Output Impedance: Main-1.2 k Ohms, Tape-150 Ohms
Distortion: .10% at 1.5V rms, 20-50 kHz, into 50kOhm load. Less than .12% THD
at 1v out into IHF load
Signal Phase: Main Outputs - Inverting
Tape Outputs - Non-Inverting
Maximum Input: 9v rms.
Tube Preamp with PS, Allen key with extra screw, Original Manual
with Warranty Card, Factory Double Boxed and power cord.