VPI Prime turntable with original box and all the standard items with which it is shipped (motor, set up items, power cord, 3d printed tonearm, etc.). Cartridge, granite platform, acrylic cover and RCA cables you see in the photos are not included.
Was purchased from The Music Room about 2 months ago. Please see my other ads. I am liquidating my entire vinyl front end.
Overall it looks great. Here is what you will notice over time as the owner:
- There are some marks on top of the left front leg post, toward the back inside (see photos).
- There are some light daily-use scuffs on top of the platter, but if you use a mat it won't matter (or you could have them professionally buffed out). Very tough to take photos of this as you have to be at the correct angle to see anything but I did the best I could.
- The arm lift still works fine, but once in a blue moon it doesn't put the cart down and you have to push the hydraulic lift down manually. Not a big deal, but thought you should know.
- I put the drive belt in a ziplock with talc powder for you.
- I added 1 drop of 40 weight oil to the motor (required once a year per the manual)
- It will ship double boxed, just as it safely arrived to me.
- As the damage rate inbound and outbound with UPS in Atlanta has hit about 50% (for heavy items), I will only ship FedEx, insured, requiring a signature. Sorry!
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY LISTENING!
- I printed the layer by layer packing photos for you and put in the box