SPECIAL SALE Price May 19-May 30, 2019
Serious buyers Please email for quote
Truly amazing set-up neutral & stunningly transparent ….detailed sound!
Brooklyn Bridge is a Brooklyn
DAC+ with built-in Network Streamer to stream Tidal MQA, Qobuz Hi-Res or other as is in the Brooklyn DAC+ there is
line and phono analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier.
Brooklyn AMP sounds as detailed and musical as the best Class A
monoblocks, yet with half rack size - perfect compact, great looking modern
dual mono 300W design Combined with
*Available silver Frost Matte and Black Frost Matte
Cash & Carry sale price PayPal welcomed add 3% Brooklyn Bridge
is identical to Brooklyn DAC+ in terms of audio circuits and performance but has the addition of a built-in Network Streamer. AES/EBU digital input is replaced with an ethernet network connector , a WiFi antenna and a USB port for external music hard drive. Just add a tablet (ipad or android) for complete music system to stream Tidal MQA, Qobuz Hi-Res or other streaming services or play local files connected to Brooklyn Bridge USB port. Roon requires additional Roon Core. Like in the Brooklyn DAC+ there is line and phono analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier. Brooklyn Bridge features:
- Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9028PRO chipset.
- Built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder, full unfold to original sample rate.
- Ethernet CAT5 (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD128) , WiFi (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64).
- USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256.
- “Mytek Femtoclock GeneratorTM” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation includes mch DSD).
- RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance.
- Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
- Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head-phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
- Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
- All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- Included, universal remote capable
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Brooklyn Bridge
- USB 2 cable
- Aluminium remote
- Power for destination country
(line voltage 100-240V is automatically switchable)
is another brand new, amazing sounding product from Mytek, launched at 2017 Munich HiFi Show. Mytek golden ear expertise was used to design world’s most likely best sounding Class D amplifier. Mytek engineers with the lead designer, Michal Jurewicz, have demonstrated that a carefully executed Class D can sounds like triode, with beautiful midrange and depth while maintaining deep bass and fast transient and detail. Mytek extensive expertise with DSD, technology similar to digital amplifiers was used in this project. This architecture allows for packing a lot of power (300W/ch) into small 1/2 rack chassis, small and light enough to be carried around in a briefcase. SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power ratings at 1% THD:
at 16 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 130 W
at 8 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 250 W
at 4 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 300 W
at 2 Ohm - dual mono 2 x 400 W
Peak - dual mono 2 x 1200 W
- Output swing - 70 Vp / 140 Vpp (unloaded)
- SNR: >121dB
- Frequency response -3dB - 10Hz - 30kHz
- THD regular use: <0.01%
- Short circuit protection, DC protection, under voltage protection, temperature protection, overload protection
- Damping factor: > 400
- 12VDC minijack
- Worldwide power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 6lbs, 3kg
- Dimensions: WxDxH=8.5x9.5x1.74” = 216x241x44mm
- 2 years warranty.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Brooklyn AMP
- Power cord