If you are interested in a matched amplifier/amplifiers for these speakers please contact me.
M2 Master Reference Monitor
Addressing the growing need for high dynamic range and reference-monitor accuracy in a broad range of studios, JBL has developed the M2 Master Reference Monitor: A Free-Standing, 2-Way System that can be placed in any environment to provide an exceptionally accurate monitoring experience. Leveraging a new generation of JBL high-output, ultra-low distortion transducers, the M2 provides in-room frequency response of 20 Hz to 40 kHz, and an extraordinary 123 dB maximum SPL to meet the demanding music, cinema and broadcast production requirements for impactful dynamic range.
· The Ultimate High Frequency Driver for Critical Reference Monitoring Extended HF Reproduction Smooth Response High Power Handling Measurably Lower Distortion Reduced Power Compression Increased
· Exceptional Low Frequency Extension, High Output, Very Low Power Compression, Very Low Distortion
· Impressive Imaging and Sound Stage, Exceptional High Frequency Detail, Uniform Directivity for Smooth In-Room Response, Patent Pending Design
· LSR Linear Spatial Reference Design
· Small Footprint, Extended Bass Performance, Patented Low Frequency Port Design
D2 DUAL DIAPHRAGM DUAL VOICE COIL COMPRESSION DRIVER
The Ultimate High Frequency Driver for Critical Reference Monitoring, Extended HF Reproduction, Smooth Response, High Power Handling Measurably Lower Distortion, Reduced Power Compression, Increased Dynamic Headroom
DIFFERENTIAL DRIVE® TECHNNOLOGY
Enhanced Performance and Exceptional Low Frequency Extension, High Output, Very Low Power Compression, Very Low Distortion
Achieving extended, rich low frequency performance within the M2 system design parameters required additional JBL engineering innovations, and the 2216Nd in the M2 is no “off-the-shelf” woofer. It employs no less than five patented technologies to allow bass extension to the limits of the audible range, and high output, free of power compression that is detrimental to a system’s low frequency performance. Echoing the “dual driver” design of the D2, the 2216Nd utilizes dual neodymium magnets and two voice coils. To ensure the ultimate performance, even the use of special wire in the 2216 voice coils is a JBL patented application.