sale a pair of Krell Full Power Balanced 350MCX monoblock solid state
power amplifiers from a smoke free home. One owner. One of them has a
small chip on the face plate. Other than that, they are in mint
condition in terms of cosmetics. The performance is 9.5/10.
"So...is it all just a matter of taste? Yep. And if your
tastes runs to their sound, don't even hesitate. The FPB 350mc is a
classic class-A design if there ever was one. Highly recommended!"
That's the conclusion that Jonathan Scull from
Stereophile gave when he reviewed these "classic class-A" beasts.
(Full review: https://www.stereophile.com/solidpoweramps/266/index.html)
350w into 8Ω, 700w into 4Ω or 1400w into 2Ω, these power houses can
drive any speakers in the world with superb accuracy, musicality and
• Description: Solid-state monoblock power
amplifier with "Sustained Bias Plateau II," class-A output stage and
optional remote control ($10 on ebay).
• Inputs: one balanced (XLR), one Krell CAST (4-pin bayonet).
• Loudspeaker outputs: two pairs.
• Output power: 350W into 8 ohms (25.4dBW), 700W into 4 ohms (25.4dBW), 1400W into 2 ohms (25.4dBW).
• Output voltage: 60V RMS (170V peak-peak). Voltage gain: 26.4dB.
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +0dB, -0.05dB; 0.1Hz-240kHz, +0db, -3dB.
• S/N Ratio: 118dB (A-weighted, no reference level given)).
• THD (balanced drive, unweighted): less than 0.03% at 1kHz and 20kHz (no reference level given).
• Input impedance (XLR): 100k ohms.
• Input sensitivity: 2.6V RMS for maximum power.
• Power consumption: 37.5W (standby), 175W (Idle), 3kW (maximum).
• Dimensions: 12.5" W by 10.5" H by 19.1" D.
• Weight: 98 lbs.
Cash, major credit cards (physical cards), PayPal and Venmo are accepted at no fees.
Buyer pays for shipping and insurance. Each unit will be shipped in its own double padded box. International buyers are responsible for additional shipping costs and custom duties.
Any question? Send me a message on Audiogon, or call or text me at 917-660-8800.