Spendor D7 White 2.5-Way Floorstanding Speakers
In meticulous condition. Exceptional reference performance! Relatively small (980 x 192 x 333mm), the white color makes them disappear visually, while the speakers create a 3D soundstage. You will enjoy them tremendously! Used very carefully at low and medium volumes only. Rare and more expensive premium white finish. Used in a smoke-free, pet-free home.
The speakers come with the original instruction manual, and boxes.
Check out the rave reviews, e.g.: https://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/speakers/review-the-spendor-d7-loudspeakers/
All in all, the Spendor D7 is a wonderful loudspeaker. They will challenge the rest of your system and your digital files or LP’s to bring their A game. The D7 is the sort of audio component that you buy once and you’re done, they’re that good.
Starting at $7,695 CDN a pair, they’re not an impulse purchase. But if you want the best, from people who’ve been around a while, who do their own materials research to achieve this level of performance, and who pay real-world wages and benefits in a western democracy, this is what it costs.
- Spendor LPZ high-frequency driver;
- Fifth generation twin-Venturi linear-flow port;
- New Spendor EP77 polymer cones;
- New Kevlar composite cone low frequency bass drivers;
- Spendor dynamic damping cabinet technology;
- Multi-award winning;
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standards;
- British design and manufacture.