Jeff Rowland amplifiers have always held a prestigious spot in the heart of many audiophiles. Known for their massive power capability yet beautiful musicality. The Model 5 is set in time as a classic of the line and they are rarely seen for sale.
The Model 5 uses a surprising number of leading edge amplifier design techniques, resulting in an extremely dependable yet timeless sounding amplifier.
This unit was very well cared for and had factory service done in 2017. The paperwork is included as is the original crate, manual and power cord.
- Both single-ended (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs
- User selectable impedance
- Stereo or Mono (Bridged) operation
- Fully complementary dual-differential circuit architecture
- Massive aluminum faceplate and heatsinks for effective cooling
- Nested negative feedback circuitry eliminated time domain distortion
- Factory matched and individually tested output transistors
- Constant output impedance over the entire audio range
- Multiple high-speed, bipolar output transistors providing uncompromised reliability
- Single voltage amplification stage (increases low level signal recognition)
- Ultra clean signal path design for superior clarity and resolution
- Rowland designed proprietary toroidal power transformers
- Critical circuitry is epoxy encapsulated to eliminate micro-resonance and ensure thermal stability
AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS -
- CLASS - Class A/B
- CHANNELS - 2
- POWER/CH - (8 Ohm) 150W
- POWER/CH - (4 Ohm) 300W
- POWER/CH - (2 Ohm) 475W
- DAMPING - <175
- SENSITIVITY - 36mV, 1 Watt, 8 Ohm
- THD - less then .03%, 1kHz
- DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 24" x 19" x 8.75"
- WEIGHT: 147 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original Crate and packing
- Owners Manual
- Heavy Power cord
CONDITION - Very Good - This unit was well cared for by its previous owner and is very clean and dust free. No sign of smoke, pets or kids. The face is very clean. Factory serviced in 2017 (Papers included)
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines. All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
DELIVERY - The amplifier will ship inside a wooden crate. A commercial address or pick-up at the freight terminal are preferred since freight delivery to a residential address may incur an additional lift-gate ($50-$65) and residential fee. ($50-$75).
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right weather its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -