Goldmund's Studio turntable was a statement in fine sound when it was produced. The Sudio featured numerous refinements and uses the T5 Servo controlled T3 radial tonearm assembly. Its a well engineered classic table but relatively easy to operate and maintain.
We assembled and tested this unit and everything is in order and operating with the exception of the power LED on the front. It's an easy fix, but actually nicer without it distracting from the music.
The cartridge is a Shure V15 Type III, hours of usage is unknown but its plays fine.
- Swiss Engineered
- Suspension isolated plinth
- Composite metacrylate plinth material
- Precision internal direct drive motor
- Outboard toroidal transformer power supply
- Front controls for speed and power
- Precision speed adjustment
- Goldmund T3 Radial arm assembly installed
- Servo controlled tracking
- Tracking speed adjustment
- Prestart timing adjustment
- Fluid anti-skate dampening system
- Heavy-duty dust cover
- Goldmund record clamp
- Original box and foam
TURNTABLE SPECIFICATIONS -
- TABLE DIMENSIONS - (LxWxH) 20.25" x 20.25" x 8.75"
- POWER SUPPLY DIMS - (LxWxH) 7" x 5" x 3.25"
- SERVO CONTROLLER DIMS - (LxWxH) 5" x 19" x 2" (Rack mountable)
- TABLE WEIGHT - 43.6 Lbs
- PS WEIGHT - 6.8 Lbs
- CONTROLLER - 4.2 Lbs
IN THE BOX -
- Original box
- Power supply
- Servo controller
- All power and control cables
- Record clamp
- Turntable manual
- Tonearm manual
CONDITION - Physically the condition is very good. The platter is clean, no dings and scratch free. The suspension levels easy and the tonearm operates smoothly. The overall base being gloss black composite material has minor scratches and chips from the years. Refinishing it would be straightforward since it disassembles quite easily
WARRANTY - None
SHIPPING - We ship worldwide with UPS, Fed-Ex and various truck freight lines (Heavy items). All items are packed and padded with care if the original packaging is deemed insufficient. We know how exciting it is to anticipate the arrival of new gear and we want your item to arrive in the same condition it left our facility.
TAX - 6.5% if picked up in our store or shipped to a FL address. 0% if shipped outside Florida.
ABOUT US - Salon One Audio is a small town, hi-end audio store dedicated to a great customer experience. We've been selling new, pre-owned and demo audio gear since 1986. We'll treat you right whether its a new purchase, trade-in, upgrade or you just need some expert advice. We offer excellent trade-in values and package discounts. We are also authorized distributors for most lines we carry.
Great audio is a journey not just a purchase. We'll guide you to the best gear within your budget.
CONTACT INFO -