JEFF ROWLAND CORUS - Absolute bliss! The Rowland's Corus statement preamp with full-size PSU power supply, remote, box, and manual in new conditions. I believe my photography work speaks for itself. This stunning Corus preamp is truly a sonic masterpiece. It provides a sound so transparent that it makes most preamps sound dirty and congested in comparison.
If you like crystal clear resolution and superior pin-point imaging you will love this preamp. Plus, the flexibility that it provides with balanced and unbalanced inputs, outputs and the unique dual volume is just superb. I also have the matching Jeff Rowlands 925 Statement Mono Blocks available.
Contact me that you will never be in better hands. Come by, call me or contact me for pricing. Let's talk that I am sure we can get to a number that works for both of us.
Warm regards my audiophile friends,
Larry D. Diaz
High-End Palace, LLC
The place for the world's best music systems!
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 786 388-8050
The CORUS Features
- Ultra Low Resonance Chassis: Balanced preamplifier design housed inside twin ultra-low resonance, structurally rigid chassis precision-machined from solid ingots of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, completely sealed for trouble-free operation, yield maximum electrical/EMI/RF isolation.
- Diamond Sculpted Front Panel: Matching front panels precision-machined and sculpted with a diamond tipped cutting tool into a uniquely elegant prismatic curved design.
- Ceramic boards: Circuits implemented on military-grade 4-layer ceramic boards for minimum energy retention. Boards further sport numerous grounding points for extended internal star-grounding.
- Shortest signal path: Gain stages based on ultra-low noise advanced TI Burr brown OPA1632 differential balanced audio amplifiers are implemented into shortest signal path of any Rowland reference preamplifier.
- Dual zone preamplification: Separate 2nd gain stage for record outputs sports own OPA-1632 modules and independent volume.
- Precision volume adjustments: Dual rate volume control allows precision level adjustments over nearly a 100 dB range. The volume control incorporates a permanently noiseless optical encoder that always maintains its tactile feel, accuracy, and channel balance at all settings. The volume can be adjusted from 0dB to 99.5dB from the multi-role control knob on the front panel, as well as from the multi-function remote control. Rapid turns of the control knob adjust the volume by 1.5dB increments. Slow turns of the control allow for very fine adjustments by 0.5dB increments.
This Corus Stereo Preamplifier delivers the Jeff Rowland hallmark of a sensuous and grain free musicality, combined with astonishing transparency and low level resolution. A broad 3-dimensional sound stage materializes into the physical listening space, where instruments and vocalists assume the textured appearance of solid existence.
The preamplifier yields exceptional frequency extension and linearity, with magnificent bass definition, an extraordinarily complex exposure of harmonic structure, and a sweetly filigreed treble. The Corus yields amazingly nuanced low level detail and micro-dynamics, and outperforms every previous Rowland preamplifier with its transient speed, staggering authority, and breath-taking macro dynamics.