Allnic is making an end of run production of the L1500 Preamp. These last 20 units will have the new remote and even better, the new transformer design used in L7000. The circuit design is 95% of the L7000. We estimate the unit will outperform the L1500 of the previous designs and be 85% the performance of the L7000 offered for a fraction of the price.
The transformers offer improved dynamics, faster response, and improved bass.
The end run price will be $4700 new, shipped. The new redesign Allnic remote with billet aluminum chassis is included! The retail of the L1500 is $7500.
One of the sleepers in the Allnic line up is the unremarkable looking but extraordinarily high-performance ALLNIC L-1500 PREAMPLIFIER. Shared features trickled down from the L-5000 and L-3000 line stages include a 41 Silver Stepped motorized remote attenuator, custom Permalloy wound output transformers, remote control, NOS Mullard, GE and RCA tubes. To connect your components, we offer both 2 XLR and 3 single-ended inputs and an XLR and SE output for bi-amp applications. Phase reversal is also included on the rear panel. Remote control included.
The transformer coupled design is more expensive to build than most capacitor coupled designs, but you will appreciate the quietness and clean presentation with excellent focus and spooky sound staging capabilities. Truly high performance and not to be overlooked.
- Inputs: Line level x 5 pairs (Balanced x 2; Unbalanced x 3)
- Outputs: Balanced x 1 pair; Unbalanced x 1 pair
- Input Impedance: Unbalanced 10kΩ; Balanced 20kΩ
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (FLAT); 16Hz ~ 75kHz (‐3dB)
- Voltage Gain: +20dB
- THD (1kHz): Output 0.3V, 0.06%; Output 1.0V, 0.15%
- S/N Ratio: 90dB (CCIR, 1kHz)
- Maximum Output: 15V RMS (Non‐clipping)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω Constant
- Power Consumption: 30W at 110/120V / 60 Hz
- Tubes: E810F (or D3a) x 2 (gain stage, left and right channels – there are no equivalents to these tubes) 7233 (no equivalent) x 1 (Voltage Regulator)
5654 x 1 (Voltage error detector, equivalent to 6AK5W, E95F, M8100, 6096, CK5654, 5654W, GL-5654, CV4010, CV850, 5654RT)
- Fuse: AC 3A, 250V
- Dimensions: 430mm (16.9291 inches) (W) 300mm (11.811 inches) (D) 120mm (4.72441 inches) (H)
- Weight: 9 kg (19.8 lbs) unpacked. Shipping weight in original materials is 12.7 kg. (28 lbs)
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.
When shipping an item please notify us ahead of time and provide a tracking number and shipping company. Be sure to insure for the full value of the item shipping back to us to cover damage or theft.